Let Freedom Ring

Friday, April 30, 2010

Arizona Makes a difference!!

I find all the flack about the new law just signed into being in Arizona to be fascinating and scary all at the same time. Here we have a law that says the obvious! Is someone crosses the border without following the law of having a passport and visa they are breaking the law and can be held accountable for that. DUH! It does not matter their intentions or thoughts. If we Americans cross the border into other countries without proper documentation and are caught they will throw us in jail and throw away the key.

On the other hand I do think the USA needs to re-due its immigration laws so it is a bit easier for people to move here. I have neighbors who have taken over 11 years to come here. But they waited and went through all the hoops to do it. Now they are here and are making great progress. They are eager to learn and contribute to society. But it never should have taken that long for the immigration to have taken place.

But that does not give permission for everyone crossing of the borders just because one wishes to. I support Arizona in every way I can for have the guts to protect their state by providing tools for the police to use when needed.

It is also amazing to me how people are screaming from the roof top how this law will allow police a police state and hurt people. Yet the people against this law are the ones throwing bottles, destroying property and doing all the name calling. Is that the pot calling the kettle black??? Just a thought..

No comments: