This presidential race has been driving me nuts lately. First it has been going on since the day George Bush was put into office and four plus years of this political stuff is to much. But I think more importantly is the lack of a candidate I can really get behind.
On the one hand we have Barack Obama knows what he believes and is pushing that agenda with all his might. However, his socialist views and ideals do not in anyway match the way this country should be run. If the American people choose to follow him I fear for the rest of our freedoms what few are still in place and for the safety of this country. To think the government can extract $$ from one person and then give it out to whom it thinks is deserving goes against everything this country was founded upon.
Yes, the poor need help and yes there are people who are greedy and undeserving. But that can not nor should it be corrected by government mandate. The government has been created by the people for management of certain things outlined in the constitution. To quote a great man, The created in this case the Government, has become greater than the creator. Thus the people suffer.
Along comes John McCain. Mr Nice, can't we all just get along, reach across the isle and make nice! If I had a chance to speak with Mr. McCain this is what I would like to say.
Mr. McCain where is the guy who was a prisoner in Vietnam? Where is the gutsy fighting guy who knows what he wants and moves forward? Please STAND FOR SOMETHING!!!! Stop trying to get along with everyone. Stop reaching across the isle unless it is to blind side the other side with a right hook. The other side does not like you because you do not support them and they want to win. Don't worry about them telling you your ads are dirty or a smear. Just make sure your ads are 100% the truth and let it speak for it self. They can not handle the truth can you? Take it to the people. Let Sarah Palin go and rally the troops.
At one rally you had a gentleman stand up and tell you we are mad. Well, I agree we are MAD. Enough is enough. We have values that need to be held to. This country is indeed a Christian country based upon Christian values. We must protect these values. This means we need to protect this country and its freedoms in memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children. As was once before used in this land we should raise this from the highest bulwarks and call it the title of liberty! If we do not step up and protect these rights and freedoms we will fall and become like the rest of the world.
I for one do NOT want to be like the rest of the world and when I see polls taken of the socialists and communists of the world and they all want Obama that kind of gives me a hint of who not to vote for. This is not their country and if they want him I for one will gladly send him over to rule their country. Please Mr. McCain take a stand on something. Be a Leader not a manager or king or dictator. Lets move forward as Americans and regain our strength and lead the world to prosperity.
Brian
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Wanna Be a Hulk" huh? I like how the name of your blog is the same as the name of your junk email. Good first post! I'm so proud.
Post a Comment